Artecion.com, owns, operates and controls this Website. This document administers and governs your relationship with Artecion.com.
The access to and use of this Website and the products and services (collectively known as 'Services') available through this Website are subject to the following terms and conditions as well as other notices and notifications (collectively known as 'Terms of Service').
Hence, by using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, which may further be updated in future by us from time to time as and when needed.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: You should regularly check this page to take notice and be aware of any required changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
The access to this Website is not permanent, it is permitted only on a temporary basis, we reserve the right to withdraw, alter, modify or amend the Services without any prior notice, and hence we will not be liable or accountable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any mentioned time or time period.
If required, we may restrict or terminate access to some parts or this entire Website.
Below mentioned are the terms and conditions of our Website.
By using this Website, you consent and completely agree to the conditions mentioned therein and warrant that all information and data provided by you is authentic, accurate and true.
II. RESTRICTIONS, PROHIBITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
1. You must not misuse, ill-treat or manhandle this Website.
2. You will not commit, be part of or encourage a criminal offense.
3. You must not circulate, transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other malicious material which is technologically harmful.
4. You must not be in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene.
5. You must not hack into any aspect of the Service or corrupt data within.
6. You must not annoy or disturb other users.
7. You must not send any unrequited or unsolicited advertising or promotional material (also known as 'Spam').
Breach of any of the above mentioned policy would account for a criminal offense and Artecion.com will immediately report any it to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity and details to them.
III. TERMS OF SALE
By placing an order on this Website, you are offering to purchase a product; such an offer is subject to the terms and conditions mentioned below -
1. Placing an order does not imply the immediate sale of the product, it does not enforce any compulsion to buy the product either it is just an offer which can be changed, altered, revoked, confirmed or cancelled.
2. All orders are subject to various conditions such as confirmation from the buyer, availability of the product in stock, confirmation of the order price, delivery charges according to the address mentioned, etc.
3. Dispatch of the placed order may occur due to postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
4. Delivery of the product on the stipulated date may get delayed too due to courier problems, bad weather conditions or force majeure and we will not be responsible for that.
5. You have to be 18 years of age and above in order to make a contract and successful purchase a product from this Website.
6. In order to make payment, you must possess a valid debit or credit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
7. Artecion.com retains the right to refuse or cancel your offer and contract.
8. Once your order is accepted, confirmation will be sent via e-mail.
9. If you make a contract with a third party, Artecion.com will neither be acting as an agent or principal and the contact will be between you and the third party subject to the terms of sale which they provide you.
10. While placing an order, you undertake all details provided by you to be true and accurate and confirm the fact that you are the authorized user of the debit or credit card used to place the order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
(A). OUR CONTRACT
After placing the order, we will send you an acknowledgement e-mail confirming the receipt of your order.
However, this e-mail will only be an acknowledgement, it will not constitute acceptance of your order by us.
A contract between us will not be formed after we send you another confirmation e-mail stating the fact that the products which you ordered have been dispatched to you. The products listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be the ones included in the contract formed; no other products will be dispatched apart from the ones listed in the confirmation e-mail.
(B). PRICE OF THE PRODUCT
We try and ensure our level best to keep all details, descriptions, features and prices appearing on this Website to be accurate, in spite of such efforts, errors may occur. We are putting our best foot forward to be error free.
If we find out or discover any error in the price of any product which you have ordered, we will immediately inform you of this and provide you with an option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
If we fail to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. And if you have already paid for the products but want to cancel it, you will receive a full refund.
Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the Total Cost.
After the receipt of your order, we carry out a standard authentication and authorization check on your payment card (debit or credit card) to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction.
Once we are confirmed, your card will be debited upon authorization being received. The amount received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the products purchased by you.
After the products get dispatched, we send you a confirmation e-mail and now the amount paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of products you have purchased as listed in the confirmation e-mail.
IV. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, warranties or conditions as to its accuracy.
Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law, Artecion.com and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or any other damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect Artecion.com's liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, carelessness, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, misappropriation or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
V. LINK TO THIS WEBSITE
You may link to our home page only in a fair and legal way provided it does not harm our goodwill and reputation. You must not establish any link from any website not owned by you. You must not create a link to any other part of this Website apart from the home page. We reserve every right to withdraw linking permission without any prior notice.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trademarks, images of personalities and third party copyrights except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons, third party trademarks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Artecion.com and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trademarks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trademark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Artecion.com, its directors, officers, consultants, agents, affiliates and employees, from any third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs arising from your urge of this Website.
Artecion.com shall have the absolute discretionary right to vary, alter, modify or remove the Services and/or any page of this Website any time it finds necessary.
We have and operate a complaints handling procedure to resolve disputes when as soon as they arise, so please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
Breach of Agreement and that of Terms of Service may lead to strict action from our side.
However, if you breach these above mentioned terms and conditions (Terms of Service) and we take no action, we will still have the authority and be entitled to use our rights in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
X. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Artecion.com. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by the Authorities of Artecion.com.